Want 30 Days of Practice Routines For More Consistent Cornhole Play?
- Are you spending many hours playing cornhole and feel you're not seeing the consistent improvement you'd like for all your hard work?
- Are you working on mechanics only without working on the mental side of cornhole?
- Are you seeing better results in your practice sessions then out in competitive play when it counts?
- Do you imagine yourself out there on the broadcast court or winning more games?
- This 30-day Bootcamp will give you 30 practices to use over 90 days with focused & strategic tasks for maximum results
Your Cornhole Bootcamp Coaches
Ryan is an ACL pro and top athlete with multiple top 50 finishes and broadcast appearances on EPSN and CBS.
Michelle Hastie Thompson
Michelle is a human behavior/psychology expert & cornhole personality using her passion for understanding humans at a deep level to help cornhole players achieve their best results on and off the courts.
This 30-day Bootcamp will give you 30 practices to help you become more consistent. It's best for:
- Competitive, Advanced, and Pro Players
- Cornhole players that are putting in the hours and just haven’t reached their potential
- Players that have the mechanics down at home and need those mechanics to play out consistently
- Players that frequently feel highly emotional or describe themselves as “just too competitive”
- And players that have a “love/hate” relationship with the game and sometimes want to quit due to lack of consistency
Start a strategic and effective daily practice. Here's the process:
You will receive 30 mindset practices to Ryan's weekly practice regimens. You can practice daily for 30 days, you can combine practices to devote a couple of days per week, or you can spread the 30 practices over 90 days.
At the end of the 30 practices, you will have both your mechanical & mindset practice routine. You will also have access to all the recordings for 90 days.
Week 1: Fundamentals & Reflection
You will start off with an assessment of both the mental and physical side of your game to get a baseline. You will have strategic practice routines coupled with some reflective exercises to get your head in the right space.
Week 2: Mental Performance Techniques & Adding Pressure
It's time to add in some pressure. Research shows the best way to guarantee peak performance is to practice under pressure. Your mindset practices will challenge you during your practice routines to build mental toughness.
Week 3: Mindfulness Techniques & Increasing Pressure
The pressure will build in week three to prepare for higher pressure situations and the concept of mindfulness and meditation will be introduced to strengthen your mind-body connection for optimal play when it matters most.
Week 4: Maximum Mindfulness & Pressure
Week four will have the most amount of pressure and mental toughness training. This week will prepare you for situations when you feel the nerves and need to play your absolute best. You will also build your daily practice for continued growth.
I cannot rate the Cornhole Bootcamp high enough! If you have been struggling with your game in any way this is exactly what you need. The camp did an amazing job of helping me work on my mental and physical game. I was pushed out of my comfort zone to achieve goals I never thought I could. The mental homework has helped me be more focused in tournaments and local league nights. The physical homework helped me have more of a routine in practice. Both have helped my PPR get better, and I feel more confident stepping up to the board. I am throwing more consistently and have become more aware of all aspects of my game. Thank you Ryan and Meesh for all of you help and I truly look forward to taking this this or another course you offer again.
the deckaround was a game changers for me to keep my stats on practice. I also really enjoy the meditation and yoga which I will implement in to my everyday routine. going forward I would like to improve on my consistency 1 game throwing a 10 ppr and next 7.5 and I believe I can be there soon with the routine developed through the bootcamp.
I've learned that the cornhole community is a very, very large, forgiving bunch of wonderful people that just want to throw some bags and have a good time. Another thing I think I've learned is how to not let everything and everyone or anyone get to me. Or even care how or what they feel about me. I am I and they are them.
When I first started the corn hole Boot Camp. I was throwing an average of 5 PPR. When I finished I was throwing an 8 PPR. The mindset exercises and meditation really seem to help me out.
I not only used what I learned for cornhole but also used it for work. Taking the breaks, learning to relax, and stop focusing so much on my anxiety and stress. Just let it go. I applied it to my game and life.
I’d say reflecting back on the journey I’ve learned to slow down between throws , throw one bag at a time , also put away the bad shots out of your head and let it go !! I’ve learned I need to work on being able to perform better under live feed pressure , overall was a great journey and I learned a lot 🎯
If you’ve ever felt some nerves before you threw an important bag, you’re gonna LOVE Cornhole Bootcamp. The next 30 days will challenge you, and when they’re over — trust me — you’ll be a stronger player. Michelle and Ryan will help your technique and your mind; might be the best $1 per day you’ve ever spent.
The bootcamp helps with focus, speed, and consistency through daily exercises that focus on throwing under pressure and other useful tools such as meditation and yoga. The assessments also help gauge improvement at the beginning and end of the program.
I looked forward to it everyday. I want to go through it again. I LOVED having a daily / weekly game plan all mapped out for me. It was cut-and-dry and easy to understand. I need that in so many areas of my life.
- Day One: 9% on Mindset Assessment... Day 30: 86%
- Day One: 18% on Mindset Assessment... Day 30: 91%
- Day One: Shooting Between 30-49 points over 10 rounds... Day 30: Between 70-90 points over 10 rounds
- Day One: Shooting Between 70-90 points over 10 rounds... Day 30: Between 91-120 points over 10 rounds
PLUS Get These Bonuses
- Recording of a Q&A Call with ACL Pro Ryan Smith
- Recording of a Hot Seat Coaching Call where Ryan Smith reviewed footage of people throwing and gave feedback
- Recording of a group coaching call with Michelle Thompson
- A private community to interact with other bootcampers and coaches